If you have access to the internet there are a bewildering number of online resources that you can access to help you manage recurring tasks. This week we have listed a number of these with links to the relevant website pages.
- Book a theory test – https://www.gov.uk/book-theory-test
- Get vehicle information from DVLA – https://www.gov.uk/get-vehicle-information-from-dvla
- Tell DVLA if you have sold, transferred or bought a vehicle – https://www.gov.uk/sold-bought-vehicle
- View or share your driving license information, useful when you hire a car – https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence
- Check MOT status of a vehicle – https://www.gov.uk/check-mot-status
- Book your driving test – https://www.gov.uk/book-driving-test
- Check if a vehicle is taxed – https://www.gov.uk/check-vehicle-tax
- Tax your vehicle – https://www.gov.uk/vehicle-tax
- Check the MOT history of a vehicle – https://www.gov.uk/check-mot-history
Another tip for motorists unrelated to the above services is that many insurance companies have been offering discounts to drivers – who because of COVID-19 restrictions have limited mileage on the clock – obviously, the less you drive the lower the risk of claims. Worth a call to your broker or insurance company.